Rapid prototyping is the production of sample models which can be used to asses fit, form and function in a far more tangible way than on screen or paper.
Physical mock-ups also help identify potential usability issues without committing to full scale production costs and time scales.
- Visually accurate, fully functional models
- SLA, SLS, FDM and CNC Rapid Prototype Parts
- Urethane, Epoxy and Polyester Casting
- Metal Forming and Fabrication
- Vacuum forming
- Finishing, Spray Painting, Decorating and Graphics Decals
- Assembly and Wiring of Mechanical or Functional Prototypes
- Small Volume Production Runs
- Packaging Mock-ups
These processes all have their pros and cons, but our experience allows us to identify the right services for our client’s projects, creating prototypes to the level of detail required within the budget available.
Contact us and find out how our rapid prototyping services can assist with your project.